F*** Me!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cali Grass, Feb 24, 2009.

  1. I went downstairs for like 10 minutes and left a brownie (not special) on the table right here and my fucking dog ate it!

    He's a really small dog too... I hope he doesn't die..

    I'll keep this updated :smoke:
  2. Kill the dog, cut open his stomach, and claim what is rightfully yours...
  3. are you worried about him dying from the chocolate content? induce vomiting.
  4. unless he's a very small dog he should be fine, if it was a bar of dark chocolate I would be worried but there's actually surprisingly little chocolate in a brownie, he should be fine. Cannabis however, is poisonous to dogs.
  5. yeah one brownie won't do much ;)
  6. #6 Ellipsis, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    Quote from http://www.talktothevet.com

    The good news is that it takes, on average, a fairly large amount of theobromine 100-150 mg/kg to cause a toxic reaction. Although there are variables to consider like the individual sensitivity, animal size and chocolate concentration.

    Using a dose of 100 mg/kg as the toxic dose it comes out roughly as:
    1 ounce per 1 pound of body weight for Milk chocolate
    1 ounce per 3 pounds of body weight for Semisweet chocolate
    1 ounce per 9 pounds of body weight for Baker's chocolate.
  7. Dude, take your poor dog to the vet. Like now!

    Or at least pick up a fucking phone and call one!
  8. #8 SDVP, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    unless he ate a whole bag of dark chocolate he'll be fine.

    hope your not serious...

    if a dog died every time it ate a little bit of chocolate you would hear about dogs dying a LOT more.
  9. #9 SimpleX22473, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
  10. omg your dog ate some food! better call 911
  11. Oh man this happen to my little dog and its not even bigger then a cat.

    She survived. Don't worry.
  12. Well if it wou have been a special brownie, we could've just chalked it up as another one of the instances of how cannabis is relatively harmelss.
  13. my dog ate a bar of chocolate and had the shits lol
  14. lol yeah hes fine

    the first poster got it right

    little fucker ate my brownie :D
  15. dont trip man my friend has two dogs and one that is like hella old has been eating aluminum cans for years and hes fine.

    im serious. his dog rips thru garbage bags just to eat the aluminum cans
  16. dude my dog ate an entire chocolate cake a few years back and an entire plate of brownies the other day and he's fine. leave the room for like 10 seconds and come back and say, "the fuck happened to my fucking cake?" and there's the platter with my dog standing on it licking it clean.
  17. Dude, my friends got this mutt it's like uhh...golden retriever, bulldog and rotweiler fucking thing eats anyting and everything. Whole choclate bars at once. We once ordered the 555 deal from dominos, fucker at all of it when we went to smoke >.<
  18. My dog has munched down so much chocolate in his day he's a little guy aswell and it never does shit to him. I wouldn't worry too much man.

Share This Page