F***kin' paranoid!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DurbanPoison, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Howdy folks. I've been aquiring info for a grow I plan to start in a couple of months.

The only thing is: I'm very, very paranoid. I know the risks of getting caught are very low, but I'm STILL paranoid as hell.

Can anyone suggest some reading about adding security, or anything that would help give me peace of mind?

2. don't tell anyone!!!! Grow inside where theres no light leaking, and not a ton of noise. Thats all I can think of.

3. dont tell anyone about your grow...thats pretty much all i can think of.

4. HIGH All, just as everyone mentioned above...maybe a dog to the list.

5. You don't live at home with your parents or anything do you?

Are you planning on distributing? If so, the only other suggestion I can make is not to sell where you grow. And for god sakes, don't tell ANYONE!!!

6. Here's what I would suggest for the peace of mind aspect; like everyone said, NEVER tell ANYONE about your grow. ANYONE. EVER. Period. No matter how badly you want to brag. Then you should just relax. Growing and smoking your own isn't worth the saved money and improved quality if you've got a bleeding ulcer and are emptying shells at every shadow. If you keep your grow to yourself (and the nice folks at Grasscity Forums!) you shouldn't have much to worry about. Be smart and safe and just pretend you're growing tomatoes for yourself that you don't want anyone else to share. Remember, most law enforcement departments can barely scrape together the funds to use good stationary, much less try to monitor every grower in the world. Unless you make a bunch of enemies, grow on a ridiculously huge scale, or do something really stupid, chances are you'll be alright.

7. Oh and also if its your first grow, just grow one plant. You want to spend your time observing and checking for signs on one plant, and not worrying about another one, and hurrying and skipping important details