Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

F*&k!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0 Darth Vader 0, May 21, 2011.

1. I just spilled my stash of ABV on my carpet....About 10g worth...now its got fuckin dog hair and shit in it.....Now I have to throw it away! could it be the end of the world?

2. I don't see why you would have to throw it away. Just make some edibles or some shit.

3. A little dog hair smoke never hurt nobody

4. You can't harness the Dark Side of the Force to remove the dog hair and shit? Weak.

5. Clearly the solution to the problem is to get rid of the dog

6. well may 21 is supposed to be judgement day...is anyone worried about this? lol...

7. your right! Obi wan....where are you!?!?!?!

8. Last night I (somehow) accidentally spilled my perfectly packed bowl in the sink. I was baked and accidentally knocked it right into the sink. Little bits of bud were floating around in my sink and I decided that I would just clean it up in the morning. I woke up to what seemed like little bud islands in my sink :smoke: