F$%k burger king!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JobCorps, Feb 17, 2010.

1. so yesterday afternoon i was reading a thread about how flame burger king was soooo
    i went and bought a double whooper with cheese and bacon on it
    i was high at the moment so after i ate i ended up going to sleep
    when i woke up i felt so SICK
    i throw up about 8x yesterday all the burger king i ate
    it was coming out in chunks as if my stomach didnt even digest it at all
    my whole night was just throwing up i tried to drink water but threw that up too
    i didnt even get to smoke cuz there was a sharp pain in my stomach

so what i say is fuck burger king they probably did something to my food now im getting the flu as well......

2. Maybe it was laced with hydrocodone....

3. You ate too much. That's not Burger King's fault, unless of course you blame them for making delicious food.

4. haha how ironic that would be

5. 1 whooper is too much with onion rings?
    im 6'1" 200 pounds i pretty sure i can eat way more then that
    and if it was cuz i ate too much i would of threw up right after i ate not hours later

i doubt it was laced cuz i take the pickles off and stuff so i have to look at the burger my mom said it might not have been cooked right and i got food poising...

6. Let me rephrase. You ate too much fast food. I'm getting ill just thinking about what you ate. :(

7. Taco Bell is the only fast food worth eating in my opinion. At least then you're vomiting out your ass and not your mouth.

8. lol imma lay off fastfood from now on..... go on a diet....

9. sounds like food poisoning man, there's no way that one burger is too much to eat if you're 200 pounds. I'm a skinny 165 and i can eat like 3 burgers from burger king.

Yeah with the constant vomiting it was definately food poisoning.

10. This thread is blasphemy. BK is awesome. but jack in the box > bk

11. what do you expect from a fast food place

12. i tried their dollar double burger yesterday and it fuckin sucked

definitely not better then mcdonalds

13. How flame it was?

14. first of all, you were stoned and probably ate it way to fast, and your stomach couldnt handle it.

you went to sleep right after eating, which is something you should know not to do. and if you threw up 8 times? you must have eaten way to much. calm down on the munchies bro.

15. Of course. Flame-broiled frozen circular cow patties.

I used to work at Burger King and I hate it. The only thing I really like from there is the cheesy tots, and the BK here stopped serving those.

16. wow this is really true, ive only been eating taco bell for years now because of this

17. yeah i kill the BK but i dont fuck with the full fledged whoppers. i can kill the standard double cheeseburgers like nothin tho. the funnel cake sticks are nice too. hershey pies too.uhhhhhhhhhhhh so hungry.

18. All i gotta say about this is today is WHOPPER WENDSAY!!!

:hello:That means I get 2 fucking Whoppers for 3$ dollars. :hello:

19. taco bell is grade D food products. thats the same as dog food.:p