Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

F*CK ME I'm Freaking Out!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeMonument, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Okay. I still live with my Mom and I don't wanna get kicked out.

Here's the story

So I smoke frequently in my room in the wintertime because its cold as balls outside. I try to be courteous and use a sploof (despite cancer risk) and run the fan. I've been smoking in my room everyday this week, and I had today off but did not smoke. I hung out in my room and played skate all morning, then went over to a buddy's and chilled with him and his sister, then went out to eat with my Mom, the came home. When we got home, I excused myself and went to the bathroom (connected to my room). She comes down asking what the odometer on her car said (needs number for work) and walks into my room. I'm still in the bathroom, but here's how the conversation goes:

Mom: What did the mileage say in the mercury?
    Me: 65951 I think.
    Mom: (Walking into room) I smells kinda wierd down here.
    Me: I know my alarm clock put out too much smell
    ***My alarm clock is the one from skymall and the espresso scent that wakes you up is really powerful but smells like soy sauce and dank the next day***
    Mom: Oh okay I just wanted to make sure you weren't smoking pot down here.
    Me: Oh ya no, when it gets warm I'll open the window.
    Mom: Okay see you in a little.

So what's going on!?:eek:

Does she know or what? I'm freaking out. I'm pretty sure she never did it and knows nothing about it. I don't wanna get fucked. Can't afford to get kicked out right now the highs are like 0ºF.

I already tore down my grow box in progress and hid all the evidence.

2. dude, good shit you handled that pretty well.

3. Smoking outside could have avoided all of this...put on a coat, zip up your britches and deal with it.

4. I'm pretty sure you just admitted to her you smoke.

5. hahaha wtf... good job man. Your all good.

6. I thought so too but I think he meant to air out the scent of the air freshener or whatever that thing is.

7. Haha no I meant in that I'll open it to get some fresh air in my room.

8. your good dude

9. yeah dude youre straight, she doesnt think youre smoking/doesnt care that much

10. Honestly she probably knows, if not she at least is going to be suspicious. If you do get caught don't act like your doing anything wrong, stand your ground (but don't get kicked out). Just smoke outside.

11. Is that the first comment ever or has smoking ever come up in a conversation before?

I mean I think you're good dude just don't smoke inside anymore and she'll have no more suspicions. And don't randomly walk outside at night for like 5-10 minutes and come right back in. Be like I need to run to the store and get this or that then smoke in the car with the windows cracked. That's what I did when I smoked at home. Or sometimes if my parents were gone I'd get the shower going hot as fuck like a sauna and turn the bathroom fan on and smoke in there. The perks are it helps hide the smell, showering freshly baked is a real trip, and body wash/shampoo from the shower also helps hide the smell. And/or bathroom spray.

Good luck

12. Dude i think your good. parents are sometimes in denial and they'l take any excuse you give em and eat it up. Almost the same thing happened when i lived at home. My mom comes down stairs and says "it smells like marijuana down here"
    lol im was fucking high and freaking out when she said that. But i convinced her it was just a dead rat. :D haha good times.

13. Thanks man. And ya but mostly about cigarettes. Her and her mom both had to have anurisms removed and they linked it to smoking cigarettes. but they both smoked a pack a day for 16 and 53 years respectively. I'm doubt a bowl a day does as much damage as a pack of cigs though. But no it really hasn't.

14. Haha that had LIL TWEAK Laughing.

For now you are good, but she totally caught yah.

But props for handling the situation.

15. What do you mean she caught me?

16. I dunno man..when I lived with my mom, after a certain point instead of telling me not to smoke she told me if I'm going to smoke it needs to be inside or in the garage because you never know when a neighbor is going to step out back for..any reason and get a whiff of your ganj and boom..trouble. Or not. But still..why risk it. Course I had no problem with smoking in my room anyways, but..in your case I would probably just suck it up and go outside lol.

17. You're supposed to exhale from a sploof, so it shouldn't be a cancer risk. That may be why your mom smelled bud...

18. Nah it gets on your skin.

19. But don't the chemicals in the dryer sheets touch your skin anyways? Unless you never use dryer sheets in your clothes...