1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

F*CK ME! I fractured my elbow....

Discussion in 'General' started by 12inchbong, Mar 6, 2004.

1. So there I was, walking down the street when i see a kitten stuck in a tree. So i climbed the tree to rescue him, cause i like cats. but his owner wasn't around. so i saved the cat from the tree and fell out of the tree, landing on my elbow and fracturing it..... it took forever to type this because im using my left hand on;ly.

actually i lied, i fell forward cause i tripped on my baggy ass pants. i guess i hit the round with so much weight on my hands that it fractured my elbow. the doctor said the xrays showed i had blood in my elbow..... im hoping to get some vicodin out of this......

2. when i was in 8th grade, i was riding up a mulch pile on a bike in my friends driveway (he had warned us not to, but he wasnt hom).. my chain got stuck in the mulch and my momentum carried me over the bike.. i landed with my arms straight outstretched, my left one first, and i got a hairline fracture at my left elbow (strong wrists!).. blah blah long story short.. threat of surgery/pins in place.. ended up with a plaster cast for 5 weeks.. best i got was tylenol 3 with codeine. lame.

3. haha oh man I thought you were serious about the kitten thing. Sorry about your elbow man, maybe you need to invest in some less baggy pants! Get better soon

4. this reminds me of bein in 6th grade when i wore really huge pants, and bein immature and late i decided to run down the hall to get to my class, tripped on my pants and managed to take out a few kids and fall to my face, that was definitely embarassing... i doubt u'll get vicodin out of it, cuz they usually only give u narcotics for surgery or severe pain, and fracturing a bone doesnt hurt all THAT bad.

peace

Grasscity Deals Near You