Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

F**ck me haha

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 457854, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Oh my god, I am sitting here watching Across the Universe I think and I have smoked a few bowls but my last bowl was grinded up to fine and I didn't feel like getting a screen so I hit it as hard as I can and the whole bowl collapsed through the bowl hit my throat burning hot and I instantly puked everywhere XD :smoke:

2. Has happened to me before but I've never puked while smoking, and I've smoked for hoursss on end before. But that sucks x2 if that was your last bowl :( Everyone wants a satisfying last bowl :laughing:

3. It was. :cry:

4. Sounds like a shitty situation.

5. damn that sucks haha, maybe don't suck so hard next time.

6. I have not gotten this problem because I have smoked only through pipes with screens, joints, blunts, or bongs. But that sucks, hope you feel better bro :smoke:

7. in other words... a shituation:hello:

8. maybe swallowed a bit of smoke sucking to hard bro?

9. im baked at the moment and reading that made me lol :smoking:

10. Hate it when that happens

11. I use a nug plug so that doesn't have a chance of happening.

I've never thrown up from weed thank the heavens.

12. "Nice shit analogy, Rick."

13. Yeah but puked it right out

14. Yeah man always make sure you take a nug out before grinding the weed for it can plug up the hole. the ash is fuckin horrible on your throat lol which is why i always have a glass of water near me when toking.

15. I've thrown up so hard multiple times off a big rip its crazy :eek:

16. Why hit so hard? Why not use a Nug plug?

17. I don't know just thought it would be a good idea, it was the last of my stash straight from the grinder so no nugs.

18. wow doe.. tat koo lol

19. Yeah an ember touches the back of your throat and you are going to puke real quick.

20. I've been laughing for like ten minutes & im bot even high lol