F*ck, guys. I got busted.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sad Panda, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Who got pulled over?

He pulled into the parking lot to turn around, and on his way out, noticed a cop, and stopped because the officer was blocking his way. That's not getting pulled over. It would have been no problem to step out of the car casually and walk over to the cop car. If he pulls a gun on you for that, then you deserve to sue the shrieffs office for whatever and win. Some cop can't just pull a gun on you for walking to his car. If he can, it certainly would make a good case in court.

2. Whether he actually pulled you over or prevented you from going again it doesnt matter.

Stepping out of your car before the cops ask you to is not a good idea. They will immediatly see you as a threat, and feel the need to defend themselves.

3. See it as a threat? Maybe it's the cops here, or the cops there, but there have been plenty of times when I have been in a parking lot in my city late at night and a cop pulled up and walked to his window with no problem. Hell, one time I was asked to come over there.

Either yall have paranoid cops, or you don't put enough trust in todays officers.