EZV Extreme Vaporizer Review

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by wht2give, Nov 11, 2011.

1. #1 wht2give, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2011
    If any of you saw my post a little while back about me getting a vaporizer, I was requested to do a review(sadly, on a different vape but this will do).

My review will consist of:

First 3 hits.
    First bowl.
    Second bowl.
    and finally Third bowl.

I live in an area where I can get over priced kush(not named strains) or high-mids for $10 a gram.
    Since I smoke mostly mids, I will be using mids for the vape this time, I may update with kush later.

P.S. I usually smoke every day, but I was out for the past couple days.

Now on to the review!

First hit(350F): It lit! Problem? Turning it off and restarting it at a lower temp and re filling the bowl with a little less this time.

Re-First hit(250F): Working now, amazing taste, felt smooth and got a bigger hit than expected.

Second hit:Another good hit, tastes a little bit worse but not to noticeable, if I wasn't looking for it, I would have never noticed.

Third hit: Tasted the same as the second, no difference.

First bowl: Got in total about 7 hits, I feel pretty good so far, high.

Second bowl(280F): I put a little more in this bowl, just to see if it will light again. After the first hit of this bowl, I am so baked, I had to share this one with my friend.

Third bowl(300F): Again I put a little more in this time to see if it will start burning. It didn't burn thank god, I got around 9 hits this time, during the end it started tasting like burnt popcorn which is not unpleasant but not appealing.

Overall: probably a 7/10, it did burn but that might be because I had it to high, although before I got it I did a little research and they are supposed to be at around 350F? Maybe that's just mine though.

2. Come on people, this is helpful! Right?

3. yeah but nobody is interested because you said you are vaping mids....

haha Jk man...give it some time people will chime in.

personally i like vaping at 190c which is like 375F i think i not sure...and i use the Extreme Q vape...do you have a picture of this vape you are reviewing?

puffer

4. [​IMG]

I do not have a picture, but this is the one i currently have

5. nice man...if you have not already tried it you should get a vape connection for a bong or bubbler...vape bonging is the way to go man...cool vapor is so smooth.

puffer

6. Yeah, after the review I decided to put it in a bong I had, sadly no connecter. It was very smooth,since it was literally just the tube though, it had no carb.

7. I vape and I found your review to be most helpful. Vaping will make even lower quality smoke good.

8. I'm glad my review was of slight help. :)

9. Decent review. Pic should've been in the first post, and I think more info/link to original thread would've been helpful too.

I feel that 350-375F is the best range for vaping, whether it's good bud or mids. I sometimes go higher or lower. Keep in mind that the temp readout isn't the most accurate, so I give it a +/-15 range.

And that heating element is angled, so the bud will fall back onto the element and burn if you're not careful. Pack the bud lightly onto the screen and start drawing on the whip for a second before putting it on the element. Pull off right before done drawing. (learned this tip from another member here)

10. just got first vapo-the E.Z.V. since i dont know many vapeheads,i'm doin "trial & error"-so i wanna know how much herb i need for just toking by myself? Do i put bowl on element before turning on or after it is heated to opt temp?Hope these dont seem like stupid ?'s,knew to this & dont like wasting medicine! Thanks ahead for any tips

11. It shouldn't burn at 350˚F :eek:

If it's THAT off, that's a shitty readout. You should be able to turn it up to 400 and still not be able to burn it, as carcinogens start releasing at that temperature.

But now I realize this is probably a waste of time as this is a 2 year old thread :p

Person that needs help! Hello :wave:

I would suggest starting at a weight about half of what you usually smoke. You turn it on and wait for it to go to the desired temperature. THEN you put the bowl on and pull. :D

12. :hello:Thanx for reply...gettin used to the gist of it;need better grade meds but cant afford it right now :cry: