Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ez wider papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Half Stoned, Aug 11, 2010.

1. are they easier to use or some shit? just wondering, there the ones that are a 1/2 size bigger.

2. Not really, you just get more paper to roll with which is good for a number of different things.

3. i have a pack of 1 1/2s... decent brand

4. "I dont always smoke joints, but when I do I smoke E-Z Widers"

-Worlds Most Interesting Stoner (ismoke13)

stay blazed hahahahah

5. I hate ez-widers.

6. haha that shit made me crack up

7. I use ez widers lights, the gold package. They're just ur average paper, theres nothing wrong with em. i can roll a mean joint too.

8. what do you mean "are they easier to use?" as compared to what..?

but that's all i've been smoking for a couple months now, i like them..

like Blunt said more papers...

9. Shit, a pack of TOP costs $2.50 and comes with 100 papers. Best value for my dollar.

10. I'm a Bambu man myself, but when I first started blazing all I could find was EZs, nothing wrong with them at all, better than ZigZags IMO

11. EZs are fine. Same level as zig zag I'd say.

12. maybe im remembering it wrong but i thought EZ widers were alot wider than like zig zags. i remember my ez widers were squares when laid out as opposed to rectangular

13. There are many different types of EZ widers, you probably got double-wides or something. I've had french size EZ widers which are extremely thin and then you have double wides that are too big for my liking, :p

14. I wanna say ez wider makes a 2 inch paper. Roll that bitch big around as a quarter.

I think they call em "double wide".

15. i remember buying ez-wider slow burning wraps one time, dont know if it was due to inexperience (never rolled a joint before that) but when i finished rolling i light the thing up and the paper burned really fuckin' fast. the bud in the middle was still green, after that weird experience i always stuck to either zig-zag blunt wraps or my trusty bowl...