Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iLikeOreos69, Feb 28, 2013.

1. #1 iLikeOreos69, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    Today my friend grabbed the skin beneath my eye and said look at these pouches. and i guess the skin under my eye is super soft it's kinda darkened a little bit. But yea my eyes didn't look like that before i smoked so does anyone have an idea why that would happen?

2. Need a more clear explanation... doesnt make much sense..

3. The skin under my eyes are really soft, darkened a little bit, and also looks sunken in and this started around the time I started smoking.

4. I get about 8 hours of sleep. Thought that was enough.

5. Could just be stoned as fuck and tired... how do you even notice something like that?

6. chances are you either arent sleeping enough, or you could just not be sleeping well enough. Do you dream?? if you dont you may not be getting into REM sleep which is the deepest sleep. just a thought.

7. Then make it 9 hours ;)

8. Ever since I started smoking weed I don't remember dreams. I know that I have them but I just don't remember. I also fall asleep way easier now that I smoke then when I didn't and I would've layed there for 3 hours before falling asleep so I've actually gotten more sleep now that I smoke

9. Soo you got eyebags... :rolleyes:

Yeah it happened. to me too. I noticed my eyes got darker(down there) since I smoked. Looks more tired when you are high. I noticed water consumption took a big part in it, when you're high you generally loose hydration. So water is extra important. And I realized I really took nowhere near as 8glasses a day. My skin is better, since then.
    The other things you could do is to sleep more so your eyes are fresher. And maybe cold teabags, and cold pickles

10. Oh wow that sounds so simple. I'll try that lol thx man.

11. Ive always heard that when people start smoking alot the skin under there eyes darkens and puffs out a little, sounds like whats happening to you

12. Go in your backyard and rub your hand in dog shit, then rub some under your eyes, kinda like the football players do with eye paint and leave it there overnight and you should be good.

13. Drink more water. probably a little dehydrated