Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DanKnStickyy, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I noticed my eyes pretty much always stay white now. The worse that happens in they might get a little *****y and sometimes glossy if I smoke a good amount. It's pretty weird my eyes used to get super red but now it's not even noticeable.. I like it :cool:

2. Same here

3. Mine still red up :(

4. Yeah my eyes only get red now if im hella tired before getting hella stoned. My eyes used to get like bright firetruck red lol.

5. Maybe your not smoking enough, take about a zip to the dome and come back and tell me if your eyes are red:smoking:

6. I get *****ed eyed and my eyes are blood red

7. My eyes used to go red, then after a while they stoped going red, then i stopped smoking for a few weeks just for a tolerance break. and now that i have started to blae again they go red haha it sucks man

8. My eyes get RED if i use my vape. Other than that it's all good.

9. I like how they stay white now, I feel so much more comfortable in public with eyes that don't look so f***ed lol.

10. Mine used to only get yellow but since my last pick up of some dank i would smoke 1 bowl of this bud and my eyes looked like the devils dick

11. Yellow? You might want to get that checked out... could be your liver

12. Yellow doesn't sound too good man..

13. oops double post