Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyes Still Red After Visene?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brookstone34, Sep 13, 2009.

1. So my friends and I had a lil sesh on Friday and after, as I always do, I put in some eyedrops knowing I would be going home in a few hours. So I put in the eyedrops and checked my eyes 10 minutes later and they were still red! I kept trying to put in drops every so often throughout the two hour long period but my eyes wouldn't budge from their bloodshot look. Now, eyedrops usually work like charm for me so I have no idea what happened.. any ideas on how to prevent this in the future?

tl;dr - eyes still red after eyedrops, usually arent, what do i do

2. If you put in eye drops before you smoke, they usually work just the same and prevent your eyes from getting red in the first place, at least for me. I use Clear Eyes for tears and redness, I believe.
    And if that doesn't work...
    [​IMG]

3. You simply built up a tolerance to eye drops. Take a break for a week or so.

4. visine A always makes your eyes dead white, try that stuff

5. Naphcon A. Kind of expensive but wow it has never failed me.

Naphcon A makes your eyes white as fuck and doesn't sting at all.

6. seems as though the allergy specific drops work much better than the regular ones. visine A does sting for a few seconds at first, so it sounds as though this naphcon A would be worth the extra bucks

7. Grab these and they will make your eyes look like they were bleached. I prefer the Arctics, but some people don't like the 'burn' that accompanies them. Believe me, Rohtos are the best investment you will make.

8. shits expensive too right? where can you pick these up at

9. +1 I've been looking but i haven't had any luck yet

10. I think you can find them at your local drug store. If not then you can go to a pharmacy (if there is one near you) and there should be an aisle with good non-prescription eye drops.