Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyes More Red at Night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GodGaveUsWeed, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Anyone else have this? I'm not asking for advice of anything, I don't care, but wondering if anyone else has this?

My eyes get red as a fuckin firetruck when I smoke at night. Super glassy too, and eye drops don't even help, its that bad. However during the day, one drop in each eye, and they're pearl white. Blows my mind.

Anyone else or am I one of a kind?

2. you're just more tired.

3. Because your body is ready to sleep and so it just adds too it.

4. yeah same. when i wake and bake my eyes get glossy but not red. through out the day i'll smoke and my eyes still wont be red just glossy, then in the evening they start getting red.

i think the guy above hit the nail on the head. its cause your more tired.

5. Never thought of that, I've always assumed it was the different lighting of places at night. Interesting

6. See this is weird. My eyes seem to get especially fucked up if I smoke and go to work. It's the worst feeling being discovered at work, especially because I am already an anxious person.. So when someone pulls my card it sucks. Maybe my eyes are always fucked up

7. Yeah after a while your eyes will stop getting red and just get that glassy look to them. but that takes some time and dedicated smoking.

8. I love getting red eyes. It's like a confirmation from my body telling me I'm high as a kite. And it feels good as fuck on my eyes too haha like my eyelids just got its own blanket to snuggle with. Idk wtf I'm saying I'm stoned right now lol

9. [quote name='"eNYCee"']I love getting red eyes. It's like a confirmation from my body telling me I'm high as a kite. And it feels good as fuck on my eyes too haha like my eyelids just got its own blanket to snuggle with. Idk wtf I'm saying I'm stoned right now lol[/quote]

Eyelids are like blankets? I've never heard that, it makes low-ass stoned eyes sound sooo good right now.

10. If you don't like having red eyes put some eye drops in a cool minute before you start smoking. I much prefer feeling like a sneaky bastard and not letting anyone know I'm high over having bloodshot eyes and have everyone think I'm tweaking out.