Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyes go red with edibles?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by King Blaze, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Pretty straightforward, title says it all.

2. Like a satan fiery filled hell fire truck, yup.

3. Like fucking cherries

4. Like the devils dick

5. Like my dick ^ muwahahahaha

6. yes your eyes turn very red.

7. definitely go a hell of a lot more red than from smoking, haha

8. If there good yea.
    I've never really had super potent edibles besides this one tea I had. I've never gotten red eyes with edibles though (maybe just a little more colored, nothing that doesnt look normal though) which is weird cause when I smoke my eyes tend to FREAK THE FUCK OUT and just get unbelievably red.

9. I would assume so... Cause your still high. Just pop eye drops in

10. Rohto or gtfo

11. It seems possible with how much you are eating.

12. THC decreases pressure in the eyes and increases blood flow. When this happens, the arteries in the eye expand (due to decreased pressure). These arteries, especially when expanded, are visible in the white portion of the eye and make your eyes appear "bloodshot" or red. It doesn't matter what method of getting high you use, your eyes will be red regardless.

13. Well said!

14. The reason your eyes turn red is because cannabinoids in cannabis cause your bloodflow to increase..so your eyes become red because of the increased bloodflow through your eyes as well

15. In a few months (after harvest) I'm making edibles and trying them for the first time, I hope they take me to a whole new level. I can't wait. :D

16. [quote name='"woahh"']THC decreases pressure in the eyes and increases blood flow. When this happens, the arteries in the eye expand (due to decreased pressure). These arteries, especially when expanded, are visible in the white portion of the eye and make your eyes appear "bloodshot" or red. It doesn't matter what method of getting high you use, your eyes will be red regardless.[/quote]

Capillaries, not arteries. But still, well put.