Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyes don't turn red

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by informme, Mar 7, 2010.

1. I got high with my friends a few times, and I always notice something. Their eyes are red, some more than the other. Now I know this is normal and everything because of THC or whatever makes your veins expand. But I've wondered why my eyes never get red when I get high. I got fucked up last night and its pretty obvious when I'm high because of my face and how I act (like everyone else), though my eyes never seem to get red. Not one bit. Anyone tell me why?

2. #2 H4NK-Hill, Mar 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2010
    Be greatful dude that way it's easier for you not to get caught.

Except when I look it the mirror and see my eyes are red im kinda like "wwwoooohoo im high ass fuck".

And I see this is your first post welcome to GC be sure to look around the shop and read the rules.Happy toking:bongin:

3. Your lucky then. But trust me you havent smoked enough. They will start changing colour soon enough with your habits.

4. Im the same way. Im not new to the green by any means though. My eyes used to be the worst of all my smokin buddies but for a long time now my eyes dont get that bad. Me and my buddy smoked a huge blunt friday and my eyes never got red.

5. Lol damn that is weird..I love it when my eyes get all red and glassed looking.:smoking:

6. Yea same with me. I got messed up friday (i thought my feet were trying to kill me) and my eyes were completely normal.

7. When i first started a couple years ago my eyes never turned red and i never got cotton mouth...now...my eyes get absolutely crushed especially if its some real dank shit.

8. #8 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Mar 7, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
    Actually using cannabis(whether you smoke, vape, or eat it) dilates your blood vessels. It also opens up your airways as well as many other health benefits.

It effects everyone differently, so if your eyes don't get red, that's good. BUT they may still get droopy or your eyes may be only open a slit. Either way I find splashing some cold water on your face or just over your eye lids helps to feel more awake