Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyes Don't get RED from a Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happytrails420, Dec 31, 2011.

1. I recently got the Da Buddha Vaporizer and havbt been more happy, saves weed, gets u blasted the whole 9 yards! But i have noticed my eyes barely if at all get red when i vape, and I've smoked weed, hash and kief, and kief topped hash in this thing so its not like im not smoking enough or potent stuff and im obviously gettin retarded so my question is why don't my eyes get red and to fellow vapers do your eyes get red?

My only thought is since u only vape thc when u vape ur not getting the canibanoids( kno i spelt that wrong ) that u get when u smoke so maybe that means only canibanoids get your eyes red? :confused: lol

So whats your imput? Do your eyes get red when u vape? If not why?

2. When you smoke usually some smoke gets in your eyes, irritates your eyes and they turn red. You don't produce that smoke when you vape.

3. Vaporizers can still make your eyes red. :rolleyes:

4. [quote name='"xThrowBack"']When you smoke usually some smoke gets in your eyes, irritates your eyes and they turn red. You don't produce that smoke when you vape.[/quote]

That can be true but the reason for red eyes is weed relaxes blood vessels therefore letting more blood through which shows in ur eyes

5. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']Vaporizers can still make your eyes red. :rolleyes:[/quote]

So they get red when u vape? Guess im just not built right er sutten lol

6. Mine always go red when I vape, probably more red than smoking. I use the MFLB vaporizer

7. Mine never get really red when I smoke. If I am extremely blazed they are a little glassy and that's it.

8. It depends on the time. Sometimes my eyes look blasted and other times are clear. I use DBV exclusively.

9. cant wait to get my volcano:smoking:

10. [quote name='"BWilliams"']It depends on the time. Sometimes my eyes look blasted and other times are clear. I use DBV exclusively.[/quote]

Isn't it just the perfect little machine! Lol I've been using it for a week straight since i got it!

11. Hey dude im like you, i dont have a fancy vaporizer like you, but its one i made, its kinda like the vapor genie( i went thru 3 of those). its smaller, and it doesnt get clogged like the vp, but anyway, my eyes sometime got really red, but sometimes you cant tell that much. its a good thing so people wont know you are stoned

12. I'm saving money on visine! Which is good and it saves the step of putting them in to, double score