Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyes Changed Color?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dmart, Aug 17, 2014.

1. #1 Dmart, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    Is this due to weed? Looking all pictures before I started smoking in April show my eyes dark brown. Now they are light and kind of green and brown. I'm a daily smoker but typically only smoked .2-.5 grams a day. I didn't notice but I'm visiting family and my sister said your eyes changed color and mom noticed too. I personally don't care but is this known? I'm also 21 and a dude.

2. Are u being serious right now? Is this a serious question? Next thing wel have threads abou weed making people's voices change, I mean what's puberty right? Lol GOD😂😭

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Not due to weed. How could it? Only thing weed will do to eyes is make them heavy and red.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. tell me why they changed then??
    my eyes never become red unless I cough super hard.

5. eye color changes all the time, and at different times in your life. Some peoples eye color shifts throughout the 4 seasons

6. Mine don't usually get red unless I'm dehydrated a little at the start. Your eyes could have changed due to the melanin levels or something. Just get colored contacts if it bothers you. Or go see optometrist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I started smoking weed and I got a tumor right on the tip of my cock. What else could it be right? Had to be weed

your logic :laughing: :laughing:

8. y don't u look it up or ask a optometrist? Why would weed make ur eyes change colors? No reason or possible way for it to change ur eye colors so it's obviously something else,use some common sense man lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app