Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eyeing out your bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jham, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Ive been smoking for awhile now and I dont have a scale...I dont really worry about being skimped because my dealer is a VERY good friend of mine. but when I buy small things like dime,g, or 1/8ths whats the best way to try and eye it out?

2. you just learn with the more bags you buy i guess. some bud is denser than others so what looks like 2gs might only be 1g, or vise versa.

3. As you smoke more you will get to know the look of weed eventually be able to eyeball pretty accurately.

However, this requires experience, which requires time, so for now your best bet is to BUY A SCALE. You can get a good one for around $20

Another option is just asking your dealer/friend to weigh it out with HIS scale.

:wave: