Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyeing a G?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiefThaReef, Feb 21, 2012.

1. I've been smoking for 6 months but when i buy nug the denciy is always different so could you guys help me by posting pictures of a straight g? thanks :wave:

2. The density of the nugs everyone else gets varies too. Also strains and stuff yeah

3. Thanks man... i usually pick up with my friends but if i ever decide to pick up alone i dont wana get skimped

4. Just buy a scale man. Just do it.. I promise it will be worth it.

5. Buy a scale and make them weigh it out in front of you, to make sure you're not getting ripped off

6. The biggest nug in the picture is 1g, and extremely dense.

[​IMG]

7. A gram is usually the size of your thumb, but like said above, density matters

8. thanks all of you

9. [​IMG]

this is gram of finest dank in hometown enjoy picture becus it nice cristelly weed man !

10. [quote name='"Skyscraper"']

this is gram of finest dank in hometown enjoy picture becus it nice cristelly weed man ![/quote]

Where do you stay at bro?

11. Lol, it was a joke ;) :smoke:

I just typed in schwag into google images :laughing:

12. I have the same scale as you do haha

13. All 1 gram at varying densities.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]