Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyedrops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Phisherman, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Dead serious, how the fuck do people put this shit in. I can't seem to get the drop on the eyeball. Like how do i know its over my eye and not under it. I also like freak out if the dropper gets to close to my eye. Any tips?

2. HA thats hilarious. Seriously, if you cannot do this than i suggest you lay down and peel your eye open and plop em' in. Friend does it.

3. just takes practice dude. i used to waste a fuck ton of them trying to do it but i would miss my eye completely lol.

4. close your eye then open it. its a lot easier than having to keep your eye open.

5. Don't use em, don't need em.

Everybody knows I stay high. Lol

6. I used to have the exact same problem! When I am putting them in my head is all the way back looking straight up and then I position the tip directly over my eye. Use your fingers to make sure you eye lid stays open. When you are about to put them in look down or up, or stare at something and make it a goal to not blink. Don't focus on the stuff getting in your eye, just think of it like you are opening your eyes under water.

Oh and I use Rhoto Arctic :D

7. Rohto Cool.....The green top!!!!! Quit shaking and hold your hand still, one drop does it....just like the sauce.

8. Dude.. tilt your head back and shut your eye... Put the tip of the bottle on your eye lid... Now move it about an inch away from you eye.. Open and squeeze! That's how I do it.. Just don't forget to close your eye and poke yourself like I have :bongin:

9. It's harder to drop the drops in then to let them slide in.

So, what you do, is put the tip right in the corner of your eye where you get all that annoying shit in the morning.
    Then hold your eye open and squeeze a drop out, it'll get your eye every time.

I used to have some serious trouble with eyedrops too

10. When I'm high I have to rest the elbow holding the dropper on the wall to steady it. Then I look forward (towards the mirror) and slowly move the dropper towards the outside corner of my eye with my head tilted slightly to the opposite side (so the drop rolls down the eye).
    It takes practice ahaha I've jabbed myself in the eye so many times. :(

11. Thanks for the help guys. I really appreciate it. Will try the tips to see what i like best!

12. Had the same problem when I first started smoking. I just manned up and did it. You can't hesitate at all, make the bottle complete upside down and just stare at it while you drop them in.

Rohto eyedrops help because you can feel them work.

13. Tilt your head back

shove the tip of the eyedrops into the corner of your eye, the corner closest to your nose where your tear duct is

squeeze in a drop or two

then tilt your head to the side and it will drip down over the rest of your eye, you only have to use one hand to hold your eye open too!

14. 1. Put the dropper in the crevice between your eye and your nose
    2. Drop the eye drops in your eye
    3. Get money?

15. My friend actually touches the tip of the eyedrops to his eye everytime he puts them in, it sketches me out haha.

16. Isntead of eyedrop get eyewash you put it into this little cup and you open your eye and its reallllllyyy good

17. i feel you OP, i feel you.

that shit is fucking impossible.