Eyedrops

Discussion in 'General' started by ForTooZero, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Now I know there have been a million threads asking about the harm of eyedrops but I will be specific.

I smoke everyday and I live with my parents so I don't want to get caught. My mom always notices if my eyes are red and she doesn't work anymore so she's home all the time. I hide my red eyes by using Visine Original Redness Relief (Gets the Red Out). If you need me to be more specific then I can show a picture of the bottle.

Now I use these eyedrops once a day, everyday.and I was just wondering how long it would take until my eyes get addicted to the drops and what will happen to my eyes after they get addicted to the drops?

2. Dude, I use eyedrops like 5 times a day. I think im screwed. lol I use clear eyes and aparently those arent as bad for you. Visine is more for like dust of infection irritation. Clear eyes was basically designed for stoners lol

3. So should I start using clear eyes? I've heard that clear eyes work worse then visine and the 1 time I did use them I think they didn't work.

4. clear eyes is amazing, and visine stops working for alot of people after a while

5. I used to use crappy walmart brand red eye relief(like 80 cents a bottle) a couple times a day for about a year and my eyes are completelely fine to this day. Don't use them at all anymore though.