Eyedrops

Discussion in 'General' started by Rastaskater, Jul 22, 2006.

1. yeah visine LR is awsome because you can put it in before you smoke and you're eyes won't get red when you smoke it's sweet

2. Really? I might have to jack some of these tommorow then...
    lol

3. You know your a stoner when... You get arrested for stealing mints and visine.

4. Mints...i would pay for those. Lol

Visine..no no i couldnt. Ever since high school i made a game out of stealing visine

5. I make a game out of stealing lighters, mints, visine, and pills(to get clean pee, not to get high).

Haha my favorite is walking in with a coffee cup (like a steel one) and just grabbing a whole bottle of niacin and putting it in it and walking it. Like what are they going to say... "Umm excuse me sire, I think there is a bottle of Niacin in your coffe cup."

haha. corporations...

6. Im going to jack it from a walgreens tommrow
    hahah
    does anyone know if they have the alarm things at the doorways?
    If so do they go off???
    first time at walgreens

haha

7. Well if you steal visine just either take it out of the box, or tear off the cardboard shit. Even if it's on it shouldn't go off. I've never had the alarm go off, but I usualy take it out of the wrapping or whatever it's in.

8. oh okay cool
    Thats what i normally do

9. NO NO NO STOP DONT BUY VISENE!!!!! go get Eye Drops called Rohto V, you can get it at CVS and Wallgreens, it is 100% better, it works in 30 sec or less it lastes for 6 hours also and it makes ur eyes feel sooo good.... its the best out.... Me, my brothers and my friends have a name for it, its the Holy Grail.... pick up Rohto V insted....

EDIT: http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brand/default.asp?brand=29599&aid=336064&aparam=xsp85376
    http://www.rohtoeyedrops.com/products.php

there u can pick either but i pick up the green one but i think the blue one makes ur eye cold so it feels really good.... I can only find good reviews... As u can see on the official site it says "Whatever you did last night.....your eyes won't give it away", ha ha u interpit that one...

10. ....and thread over

Rhoto V will leave your eyes so clear for many hours on end...only one worth buying/jacking IMO.

+rep for knowing what's up with the eyedrops

11. Its so good i had to put it in my sig!! everyone drop anyother eye drop and pick up some Rohot V.... Its the Holy Grail of Eye Drops!

12. I heard about Rohto V when I was in rehab. LOL I think I'll get some. :D

13. Rhoto V is like mints for your eyes. It leaves them so refreshed and white, I cannot believe what that shit can do sometimes.

14. yea it works magic....but the first several times u have to admit it burns....but after ur eyes are refreshed and feel cool as ice

15. Which kind of rhoto-V would you suggest? The green or the blue?

16. i prefer the green (COOL) it does have a slight burn too it sometimes but ive gotten use to it to where it aint even noticeable nemore...

its like a cool refreshing mint for your eyes...

17. would u +rep me if i said i knew it? :D

18. I havent used the blue but today im gone out shopping so im gonna stop and get a blue....

19. Im so pissed I bought the green ones yesterday for like $6 at walgreens...used 'em once then got too high and lost them! Ahh, I think im gonna go for the blue ones today aswell.