eyedrops: bad or good

Discussion in 'General' started by itsssbarbie, May 3, 2011.

1. They make me see clearer when im high which I sometimes like. But my friends are insisting eyedrops are a buzzkill

2. quit worrying about what your silly friends say, and do what you want.

3. Buzzkill? Wtf...

Just don't use them ALL the time, there's health risks if you use them constantly. Aside from that you should be good.

4. Yeah they're dumb as fuuuck

5. Just shove some in when your out in the open, they will probably save your ass.

6. Hell yeah they save me all the time. Butpeople are saying it takes away your high. My friends are just inconsiderate, self-centered dbags. Just sayinnn

7. a couple of my friends have said it takes away from the buzz. I never understood that logic, especially if I'm out in public. If anything it's the other way around. Knowing that I have red eyes makes me paranoid that everyone else will know I'm high, and that's a fucking buzz kill. If I'm chillin somewhere private then I probably won't use drops, but if I'm going to be out in public I always use eyedrops.

Plus it makes my eyes feel better.

8. there a buzkill if you drink them ... then you get proper fucked .. not in a good way either .... like sick as fuck, vomiting, diahreea ....just horrible horrible effects...and thats a buzzkill !

9. You've drank eye drops?

10. lol no not me ... a "friend" did ... unintentionally ....:devious: