Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyedrops and spray

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minuteman420, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Hey guys need some advice on covering up my highs.
    First question, if i get these rohto V eyedrops (since i heard they sting) can i put them in my eyes before i toke, as to not ruin the high (or make it feel worse)? (i read on a nother thread that if you toke then use them and toke again your eyes will not get red again).
    Also where can i get these eyedrops? At any plain pharmacy or something like walmart etc. (i live in canada)

And what is the best kind of spray to use to cover up smell in my room, i want something that "neutralizes" the smell, instead of covering it with another shitty smell. Ive heard good things about ozium? I assume i can get that at any local store?

Thanks friends.

2. well, for eyedrops, i generally use the maximum redness relief vizeynes before and after i blaze (shit gets too damn silly after toking:D) so i would recomend using the drops more rather than less. as for spray, use a sploof combod w/ some odorless deoderant (discreet and kills the smell) or some light smelling febreez. the trick to stealth smoking and covering up ur highs, just be as inconspicuous as possible!

3. Thanks for the advice man. I'll look into those eyedrops, though im leaning towards the rohto's because ive heard really good shit about them.

4. use those eye drops you said. I do everyday before school as not to get caught. And febreeze works amazing for smell haha.

5. Can i pick those eyedrops up in any old pharmacy/store that would sell any eyedrops in canada or do i have to buy them online or some shit?

6. ya man those rohtos our amaizing. I ussaly put them in before toking so i dont have to worry about after. They make my eyes as white as the moon

7. At wallgreens if you have? If not then walmart:)

8. i usually get them at either a gas station or a pharmacy. go w/ the pharmacy tho, gas station seems to be more expensive and def has a smaller selection.

9. rhotos come in 3 flavors... depending on how much "burn" u want. the burn at first is intense, but its more of a good burn then a bad burn. afterwards your eyes feel very soothed and refreshed :)

blue - little burn
    green - medium burn (my fav)
    silver - maximum burn

my only beef with rhotos is that at least with the silver ones, they make your eyes bright red for a good 5-8 minutes before taking the redness away. so if your in a situation where u need bright eyes quick... id stay away from rhotos.

right now im using bauch and lomb (spelling?) quick redness relief. the redness goes away pretty much immediately, and theyre cheaper.

10. GREEN ROHTOS!
    Dont fuck with anything else

11. GO to walmart and you can get Clear eyes maximum redness relief they work like a charm......Then go to the air freshener section and buy GLADE neutralizer it says on the bottle that it removes cigarette odor which is by far worse then weed smoke i smoke in my bathroom everyday spray a little of the glade and the smell is gone very soon or you can buy ozium which owns...