Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyedrop substitutes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TokeDontSmoke, May 14, 2010.

1. contact solution works too

2. A warm wash cloth helps

3. you can get arrested for smelling like it. Which means a can of spray or cologne is more important than eyedrops now. I got arrested last week for "smelling like burnt marijuana".

I don't give a shit if my eyes are red either, it's the smell I'm worried about.

4. You absolutely cannot get arrested for smelling like weed. It's probable cause for a search but if you're not carrying anything there is NOTHING they can do about it son.

5. I was still put in cuffs and brought to the station. In new jersey they made a bunch of new laws, and that's one of them. Why would I lie to you. I wasn't aware that they could do that either, but apparently they can.

6. Even a shitty attorney could get that overturned. Did you ask if you were under arrest and for what charge? If you ask why you're being detained and they can't give you a reason you're free to walk, and have a fat lawsuit waiting if they don't let you.

Cops routinely cuff and detain people unlawfully but most people don't know their rights or the law.

7. #27 sinsemillaplease, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    If you cough a lot you'll notice your eyes get red more easily or possibly darker red. THC is a vasodilator... that's how it contributes to making your eyes red. I don't know the mechanism by which coughing makes eyes red. Maybe it produces more strain on the vessels... I don't know. All I know is that immediately after a fit of coughing many people's eyes look red as fuck and it tends to clear on its own pretty quickly.

Edit: Wow... just read the 2nd page posts. Yeah dude... smelling like weed is a crime exactly nowhere in the US. Those cops were lying for sure.

8. Part of the red eyes is that it's a vasodialotor but another part is it affects the part of your brain that governs both tear and saliva production. Hence, dry red eyes and cottonmouth.

9. yes, I asked the cop why and he slammed me against the wall and said "because I have the authority to". I simply asked him again in a nice tone, "what are the real charges sir?" he told me it was because I smelled like burnt marijuana. My friends had some weed on them. And of course I'm going to fight it, total bullshit

10. Yep sadly a lot of cops break the law every day. Get a good attorney and you might even get the cop in trouble.

11. Make sure to get an attorney to fight it for you. You'll lose the fight on your own.

12. wait so you carry around lemon juice and honey more than eyedrops?

13. Truley the only other option is distilled water which is cheap and works just as well

14. Wrong balance of saline. You need salts in water or it'll just make it worse.

Saline drops are cheap and easy. I still fail to see why the OP is asking the question. If you have access to lemon juice, distilled water, and all the other half baked ideas in this thread why not have saline solution or eye drops :confused_2:

15. Slamming you against a wall sounds like assault to me. And unless you were resisting arrest he most definitely does not have the right to use force like that.

EDIT: Tharedhead: LOL best answer so far

16. i never get red eyes, recently i had like a 2 hour sesh with my dealer and then they got a bit red but nothing too drastic...

sometimes i wish i had red eyes, reminds me of dragons when im high :)

17. Good shit, i totally agree. the only time i would ever use drops is around the rents.

18. I wonder how many 9 year old kids have put bleach in their eyes after reading this thread... haha

19. If ur 9 year old is stupid enough to do that, then he deserves to go blind... Even when i was 5 I new bleach wasnt good to leave on your skin let alone put in your eye...

EDIT: Perhaps too harsh?