Eyebrow piercing?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Thekoolbudz, Jan 28, 2010.

1. I saw this eyebrow piercing thing with a weed leaf on it and it looks dope! Just wondering if it makes you look gay if you're a guy..should I get it? And what eyebrow if so.

2. Why do you care if it "makes you look gay." Anybody that would judge you in such a fashion isn't anybody you need to concern yourself with.

I have mine done. Right eyebrow. Never had anybody tell me I look gay.

3. Eyebrow rings don't usually have crazy embellishments - usually a hoop with a ball or a barbell..

sure you didn't find a belly button ring?

4. Iv had mine done since i was 16. I always wanted it done so got it on my birthday. Still have it now. Anyone that calls you a name because of something like this isn't worth talking to in the first place.

5. Yea trust me lol it was for the eyebrow, it's sorta hard to explain.

6. id say the weed leaf on it is more for a girl.
    but u should still get ur eyebrow done

7. Nothin gay about it.

I had my left one pierced for about 8 months. Just a simple black barbell with the spikes on the ends. Had to take it out when I started a different job..

Same with my gauges.

Got a homeboy with 2 on his left brow..looks pretty good. I think if I was to do it again I would go with 2 on my left.

8. Yeah i'm thinking about getting a 2nd. Whether work would allow it is the question tho. I think they look pretty good.