Eyebrow Piercing Question?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by TheLastRebel, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello blades.

I am an 18 year old guy and am strongly considering getting my eyebrow pierced very soon.

I just have a few questions.

Firstly, is it possible to get a really thick eyebrow ring? from what ive seen online, the rings are very small and thin and this is not what i want.

Secondly, what would happen if you were to get in a fight with an eyebrow piercing in? its not like im looking for fights, im just saying if the scenario arouse.

Lastly, how hard is it to excersize with an eyebrow piercing? I do mostly cardio

all answers are appreciated.

2. You usually will get an eyebrow piercing at a 14g. But I don't think I've seen anything larger than that.It is a surface piercing and you want that to be as comfortable as possible. Too thin could be bad and too thick could also be.Fights might be a problem, but only if something catches. I think earrings are hurt more than an eyebrow one would be, unless someone's aiming for it.I don't see why exercising would be an issue?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I have an eyebrow piercing, keep in mind its a spiked barbell, and I have gone scuba diving, skydiving, swimming (with and without goggles), running, mountain biking...... never had a single issue. I found it easier to heal up and take care of than my ear piercings, plus getting it did not hurt at all. 
    Honestly, don't get something to big or thick, I would go with what Megan said and get the 14, it will look better and stand out more than you may think.

As for fights, yes, I would be a little worried about that, some damage could be done to the surrounding bone or tissue depending on what may happen. Also, if I were you, maybe get a barbell instead of the ring.... I have heard a few horror stories of the rings getting caught on something and being torn out! 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.