Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyeballed an 1/8th loud in Alabama.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SpanishMan, Feb 14, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392336704.593292.jpg . I paid 55 dollars for this. It looks and smell good compared to the mid I've been smoking but I just want a 2nd opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 ARKing005, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    30 maybe? does not look appealing or the best of quality

3. What the fuck is loud

4. looks like mid to me bro. maybe a little better than reg press stuff but not high mids, and def no where near beasters or dank.

@[member="moabfighter"] loud is used as a synonym for "dank" or "fire"

5. looks can be deceiving though my friend

6. Is it dense? If it is I would say its a 1/8th

7. #7 SpanishMan, Feb 14, 2014
    Do you guys think it's close to 3.5g?

8. Are the buds dense or fluffy and buy a 10$ scale.

9. #9 Funk-D, Feb 14, 2014

Context clues. Use them. 

And OP yes. It's 3.5 or close enough to where it does not matte.r 

10. so is the opposite of loud, whisper?

11. Pics kinda low quality, but it definifely doesnt look like its worth 55 for an eyeballed 8th.

But smoke it and see

12. It doesn't look tightly packed and unlike in the pic it has a lot of red hairs and shiny white spots (Crystal's I suppose). ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392351197.486442.jpg

13. #13 peterepeter, Feb 14, 2014
    It looks just under 3 grams, can't say because I don't know how dense it is. Looks above average quality though (my standard), roughly got what you paid for but still ripped off

14. I wouldn't pay for that shit, just saying.

15. looks decent, enjoy!

16. Wow a lot of you are stingy Look where he lives, Alabama. The weed is of lesser quality compared to a legal state, but it's still good quality for the south. Enjoy man.

17. Looks like mids.  Not super dank but hey, if your happy with it then so be it!

18. #18 240sxLover, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    I'm sure if you took photos that focused on the bud rather than the background we could see that it was decent bud. But just from the photos it doesn't look bad. All the people calling it mids are either full of it or can't get over the fact that they live somewhere more accepting of weed.

19. It might be 3.5 who knows yesterday my homie got a 3 gram nug for $10

20. Yeah looks like an eighth but that shit is mids you should've paid 25 or 30 bucks tops. I don't care how dense it is I mean it's not the worst but you only pay that much for quality

A dab will do ya