Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eye hurts after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toker79, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Does anyone's eye sometimes hurt after smoking, and it's hard to keep open? It's only in one eye; I don't know if I maybe rubbed my eye or what, but i've gotten it before. i'm smoking dank og kush buds too :smoke::smoke:

2. Don't blueface it man

3. 'Blueface' it?

4. holding in the hit excessively. increases the intraocular pressure or something

5. my eyes always hurt... so damn red... gotta take another rip :bongin:
    hell i say more they hurt the higher up i am
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DUaVRFY_A8]YouTube - KID CuDi higher up[/ame]

6. It's called Forest Whitakosis

7. really? ah thats interesting man, it happens to me once in a blue moon and I never understood why

always learning on gc :smoke:

8. close your eyes and relax :smoke:

9. Essentially yeah, your brain is priority one so all the blood with oxygen gets redirected to your head, (which is why your face turns red, someone posted a thread with that topic in it awhile ago or something) and it fucks with your system. Yet another reason holding hits in is a bad idea, because brain damage doesn't happen for like a minute at least

edit: priority one in terms of needing to be fed oxygen, kinda implied but figured I'd spell it out

10. My eyes never hurt but yeah, it is harder to keep your eyes open.