Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eye exam

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bcvc_wvrner, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Tomorrow morning before class I am planning to smoke a bit but my class sections are in all 4 hours long. I'm gonna do a wake and bake around 8 am and then I have an eye exam at 1:30. I tend to sober up after a few hours but will the optometrist (eye doctor) be able to tell that I smoked? I know he probably won't say anything but I still am curious

2. Depends on if you are still high (even the slightest bit). pupil dilation is one of the last things to go. Otherwise, if you use eye drops all the time, he'll know it , but won't know why

3. #3 Reo, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015

" are your eyes usually this red?"
    five and a half hours. shouldn't be able to tell after that long. unless your eyes tend to go glassy/ have a grey tint to them. but still 5-1/2hrs