Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eye drops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DEATHWALK24, Nov 23, 2011.

1. If I put in eye drops halfway through ny smoke session will my eyes still be clear when I'm finished? Or do I need to finish all smoking first

2. Nahh it works if you put them in between smoking. I do it often.

3. Maybe...I prefer the middle finger method myself.:cool:

4. Sometimes I put them in BEFORE I smoke :metal:

5. i always put them in after because if i put them in during the middle my eyes might get redder over the whiteness of the drops

6. [quote name='"drakeofclubs"']i always put them in after because if i put them in during the middle my eyes might get redder over the whiteness of the drops[/quote]

Lolwut?

7. ...that didn't make sense? ..crap

8. Bro you have to put your eyedrops before you smoke so you dont forget to do so.

9. Put them in after you start feeling high. Or whenever you notice that your eyes are red.

10. I put them in before I smoke so I don't look suspiciously high in public.

11. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']Bro you have to put your eyedrops before you smoke so you dont forget to do so.[/quote]

Yes. Nothing worse than the "oh no, I forgot my rhotos!" Feeling

12. my rhotos only seem to last like 40 minutes what up with that

13. my rhotos always make my eyes wayyy redder at first before making them whiter. one time after smoking a lot i put rhotos in and the doorbell rang just after I did that and I had to talk to friends of my parents with the reddest eyes ever