1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Eye Drops

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by texassmoker, Mar 22, 2004.

1. What's your favorite eye drops? Id do a poll, but there are way to many to list. Im partial to maurine tears and rhoto zi.

2. Baush and Lomb.

3. I go with the big brands. Visine and Clear Eyes do the trick for me.

4. i dunno why but i never use anything other than visine, i just dont trust it, i sometimes feel its acid instead of eye drops

5. I just dont use eye drops, i cant bare the idea of dropping some chemical in my eye unless i need to. Especially when my friend offered me some, telling me it stings at first..i just though , nah fuck that, id rather stay with my red eye.

6. Clear Eyes ACR Rapid Relief. Works fast(5-10mins) and completely gets rid of red eye. For me it doesn't sting at all.

7. for me visine works in like 1-2 mins and u stay clear eyed for the whole night...heh didnt know it was such a big deal

8. I've never used anything than visine, dunno why, i just know it works well so its what i buy

9. damn i hate red eyes theres somthin wrong with my eyes at the moment and there bloodshott and no im not stoned you should see my eyes wen i am they completely go red exept for the pupil, i do have drops but i never tried to use em wen im stoned there prescription drops i should try em' out

10. Naphcon...........its the best eye drops out there guarteed. been using them forever and they take like 10 minutes to work and i have never seen my eyes whiter ever. but the downside is they are 12 dollars a bottle

11. never use it, i tend to find it kills my high (probably more of a mental thing) but it seems to on me and thus i dont use. Plus red eyes are sexy. haha keep smokin

12. good man. i just have to do it to hide it from the parents. lol but ya when i don't have to use them i don't casue gotta love the reddness. true stoner words.

13. ive never used em ever

Grasscity Deals Near You