Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eye Drops

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by texassmoker, Mar 22, 2004.

1. What's your favorite eye drops? Id do a poll, but there are way to many to list. Im partial to maurine tears and rhoto zi.

2. Baush and Lomb.

3. I go with the big brands. Visine and Clear Eyes do the trick for me.

4. i dunno why but i never use anything other than visine, i just dont trust it, i sometimes feel its acid instead of eye drops

5. I just dont use eye drops, i cant bare the idea of dropping some chemical in my eye unless i need to. Especially when my friend offered me some, telling me it stings at first..i just though , nah fuck that, id rather stay with my red eye.

6. Clear Eyes ACR Rapid Relief. Works fast(5-10mins) and completely gets rid of red eye. For me it doesn't sting at all.

7. for me visine works in like 1-2 mins and u stay clear eyed for the whole night...heh didnt know it was such a big deal

8. I've never used anything than visine, dunno why, i just know it works well so its what i buy

9. damn i hate red eyes theres somthin wrong with my eyes at the moment and there bloodshott and no im not stoned you should see my eyes wen i am they completely go red exept for the pupil, i do have drops but i never tried to use em wen im stoned there prescription drops i should try em' out

10. Naphcon...........its the best eye drops out there guarteed. been using them forever and they take like 10 minutes to work and i have never seen my eyes whiter ever. but the downside is they are 12 dollars a bottle

11. never use it, i tend to find it kills my high (probably more of a mental thing) but it seems to on me and thus i dont use. Plus red eyes are sexy. haha keep smokin

12. good man. i just have to do it to hide it from the parents. lol but ya when i don't have to use them i don't casue gotta love the reddness. true stoner words.

13. ive never used em ever