Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eye drops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Misty Mountain, Mar 9, 2012.

1. How many people regularly use them? **I also wonder if they could/can have longterm negative effects on your eyes? I frequently use them because after I smoke I look like a fucking dragon.

2. i use them sometimes.....they are not bad for u at all

3. close this thread

4. [quote name='"Piney420"']close this thread[/quote]

For real. We all use eye drops.

5. Really? Because I don't.

6. Use them every day

7. I use them fairly often. With regular use your eyes will temporarily lose the ability to regulate the blood vessels themselves but I have never noticed any effects after stopping use for two or so days.

8. Rhoto is the only way to go

9. All depends who's around, if nobodys around of course I don't care for them, they do clear up my vision though so my eyes aren't so hazy. I don't drive or go anywhere when I use so only if I have reason to suspect a family member might come in I'll use visine.

10. i use them if i know ill be seeing my parents or somethin ahaha, but i use Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief they work soooo good

11. don't use eyedrops. Remember to blink.. know it sounds stupid but it works.. true story

12. Never used eye drops out of 4 of my friends only 1 gets red eyes rest of us are just glossy

13. [quote name='"igotpurps"']

For real. We all use eye drops.[/quote]

Oh really because half of the blades who've replied state that they dont. Besides being negative and saying "close this thread because we all use eyedrops" that was only half the question. I asked whether they could have negative effects on your eyes from longterm use..dont be rude please.

14. If you don't have to use eyedrops, you're not smoking enough in the given duration. Speed up or double the size of your bowls.

15. i use them daily....even before i started smoking...My eyes are blood shot or glassy even if i dont smoke....it sucks case i have big bags under my eyes naturally also...so i look fuckin stoned even if i didnt smoke.

16. [quote name='"Chris617"']but i use Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief they work soooo good[/quote]

^^this.

I also wear contacts. So eye drops
    In general are nothing new.

17. I put rohtos in just because I like the feeling of them. not even when im smoking either

18. Gotta love that cool rush!:smoke:

19. Nope my eyes don't barely get red at all