Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eye Drops in the UK

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Braincell, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Hey GC, today I was around town looking in all the pharmasists and even making up a story or two asking them what they sold for red eye, saying that I had chlorine in my eyes, and that I have been recommended such brans as visine and rohto v, but it appears that none of them sell it, and on further research, it looks like it isnt even sold commonly in the uk, so what I'm asking you lot, is, do any of you know any competitors that are just as good/better that are in the UK? hope to hear a reply back soon.

keep on tokin :smoke:

2. Take a trip to a head shop, and tell them the REAL story, they'll surely have something for you.

3. Just say you get dry eyes, and you want eyedrops. You don't need a particular brand. Head shops will have them for sure, though.

4. Yep, i'm in the UK and use a thing called "Open Your Eyes" it's in a green bottle with two little cartoon green faces on. Works a charm with red eye. I would post a link to a site but it's a headshop so i can't. I can PM you though if you want. It's like 4.50 or somthing but then again I get discount 'coz my best friend owns the headshop.