Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eye Drops dont work?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nipples, Jan 23, 2013.

1. My eyes get VERY red when i'm high. VERY red. Now what I usually do is just put in eye drops, and i'm good to go. For some reason that is now not the case. When I put in eye drops now, my eyes turn white for a few minutes, and then they turn half red... What I mean by that is my eyes are affected by the weed so much that they still show through the eye drops.

I've tried many different kinds of drops, tried the advanced red eye relief, "gets the red out" etc.... Hasn't worked.

What i'm wondering is do the eye drops not work on my eyes, or is it just because they get so red? Sometimes when im really stoned, people think that my eyes are bleeding.

2. Can't remember where I read this too, but if you use eye drops regularly your eyes get a dependence to them or something and basically it makes them more red when using eyedrops.

I'll try to find the actual article.

3. Yup they become accustomed to it and they stop working if you use it regularly

4. Yeah, if you could find a link to that, it would be a life saver... Do you happen to know how long I should wait until using the drops again? I have been noticing my eyes being sort of dry recently... Maybe the drops are causing my problems lmao

5. You just gotta switch it up..

If you have been using Rhotos then use Opcon-A

6. I've been using visine... It's usually the only thing I can find at the stores... Eh I'll try to find some Opcon-A, I hear its wicked strong. Thanks :D

7. Visine is shit. Rhotos is THE shit.

8. yeah just switch it up and i'm sure it will work.

9. No, visine really doesn't work well. Rhotos burns your eyes the first couple times but you'll get used to them. Rhotos are guaranteed my man

10. Plus I love the way they made the bottle. its small, looks cool and if you take off the sticker on it, people won't know what it is lol

11. Dude you got to go to walmart and get these 5$ ones that are ovel and have a green top and clear bottom comes in a white box with the bottle on it! Your eyes will be as white as white gets!

12. Those are Rhotos! Did you do that on purpose?? Lol

13. Do what on purpose? Lol

14. And yes thats what they are called

15. Nipples, meet Rhotos :) you two will get along juuust fine

16. I agree with 14 grams. Opcon A is an amazing product and only cost a few dollars more than shit Visenen. If you really want your eyes guaranteed to be that sparkling inhuman white and have about $10-$12 bucks to spend get Naphcon. That is the shit, my dad is an optometrist and that's what he recommends to all his patients. IT WORKS !!!!! Try it and get back to us with the results .

17. Rhotos are hands down the best I've ever used. Too bad I can't get them around here.

18. thanks guys ill try out rhotos then