Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eye drops dont work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John Lennon, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Hi,

I used to buy eyedrops a long time ago. It worked perfect for me.

But yesterday I bought some drops (same brand) and they dont work. My eyes are red as fuck.

Any tips?

(I dont think you know these eyedrops, im from peru)

2. Same for me. I have no idea why eye drops don't work for me anymore.

3. Not normal.. You should try again later with a different brand.

4. That's bizarre. I know that if you use em every day for a while that they'll stop working, but you're saying that you hadn't used them in a long time and this new bottle doesn't help?

5. Exactly

6. You broke your eyes

7. Maybe they are just shitty quality?

Can you get Rohto or clear eyes or visine in Peru? If so, I suggest trying those and seeing what happens.

8. Rohto eyedrops are the best. They're like sex for your eyes.

9. Since it's a new bottle and the ones before worked I'd say the one you have is faulty, but not every bottle. Get a new one and try it out.

10. People don't pay ateention to the redness if you stab a fork into your eye. Try that.

11. sunglasses.....at night

12. [quote name='"BubbaFresh"']People don't pay ateention to the redness if you stab a fork into your eye. Try that.[/quote]

Tried it.....works like charm.

13. "I wear my sunglasses at night
    So I can
    So I can..."

:devious:

14. It might be that you don't respond to the active ingredient in the drops you use the same way that you did all of that time ago. Look for the active ingredient, and compare it to others. Look for a different active ingredient for redness relief, and see if that helps.

There's multiple chemicals out there that act on redness relief, so all hope is not lost.

15. They may have changed the formulation since the last time you used them, or that particular batch may have been faulty, or your physiology changed somehow, making your body more resistant to the effects of the drops. Either return for a new brand or a new bottle from a different batch of your usual brand.

16. Maybe they ripped you the fuck off and put water in the bottle instead of eye drops.