Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eye drop alternatives?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ariees, May 27, 2012.

1. I'm gonna get stoned tonight and i have like two drops left. Thing, when i wake up theyre gonna be red as hell so what can I do to make them white?
    Also, does anyone else get a lazy eye when theyre stoned? It could just be from the rhotos though. Them fuckers are strong.

2. stay hydrated. that will help

3. Rhotos? those are the bomb man. I really like the blue ones

4. I once heard that carrots contain a natural chemical in them that takes away redness from your eyes, however, I don't know if it works. But if it does You would have to wait for the carrots to digest so it's not very immediate. Drinking lots of water also keeps the redness down.

5. Splash repeatedly with cold water, or if they're really bad, use a cold compress for about 15 minutes or so on closed eyes.

6. Smoke until you cannot keep them open, or just wear shades :cool:

I dont give a fuck if its dark.

7. Buy more eye drops?

8. This.

Sometimes, the easiest solution, is the best solution.

9. If it isn't broke, than don't try and re-invent the wheel.

10. my eyes never get red even when im baked as hall

11. I believe there was a post on GC a while ago that claimed rubbing ice cubes over your eyes eliminated the redness.