Eye color ?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighFoSho, Dec 24, 2013.

1. #1 HighFoSho, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    So a few days ago, my work took me in contact with a very nice looking, well built, sweet to talk with young lady (late 20's ?) but in spite of how nice the rest of the package was, the thing that really grabbed me most, was that she had really pretty blue gray eyes...... and she was a medium skin black girl ? Contacts, right ? Of course she could have been mixed, but she really just looked like a hawt black girl, with blue gray eyes. How possible is this ?

I think blue or green eyes are a recessive trait, against brown.... but it must happen on rare occasion....

{note; I kept trying to post this, "with" a photo, and my post would flat disappear ? :(
    So I'm going to post this without a photo, then try to come back and add one}

Alright.... she had a little darker skin that Kylie Johnson (who is mixed) but just about the same blue gray eyes....
    [​IMG]

2. You can tell when people wear colored contacts if you look closely.

Does she look like Vanessa Williams?

3. #3 GreenEyedGoddess, Dec 24, 2013
    It is possible, genes can be pretty cool. There are a lot of dark skinned people with light eyes...

Im half white, half black and got my moms green eyes, kinda brown around the pupil, my daughters dad is black, so shes 75% black, but shes light skinned like me, but check out her eyes!! way lighter and cooler than mine. Don't know how that happened.

Edit: changed the pic. Don't want her face on here.

4. #4 GreenEyedGoddess, Dec 24, 2013
    Also contacts are really unnatural looking. If you ever strike up a convo with her look at her pupils, contacts have big pupils, because our pupils change size while adjusting to light. So if she is wearing them you could possibly see her natural color around the pupill area.

5. GreenEyes, you have absolutely gorgeous eyes (along with just being hawt in general :) and your daughter is adorable  :)

6. Im chatting up this half mexican half blaq chick and her eyes are the sharpest light green ever. Natural too. Shes like 4'11" and weighs like 95 lbs prolly. Cant wait for that action lmao...sent from underneath my balls

7. Yea'..... I work with a beautiful Mexican girl who occasionally wears blue'ish contacts. Looks kind of strange.... but I have worked with her for so long, sometimes I kind of forget how hawt she is... but then she will come in with her contacts, or in street cloths, and I'm like "Holy shit ! I almost forgot....."   Then she will start bitching about > "You need to do this today, and this, and that, and yada, yada.... And then I quickly forget how hawt she looked when I first walked in :) LOL

8. my father was black and i got my moms green eyes, but mine are better.. its not uncommon i guess.

9. Yea' buddy :)

Like I have often said, I have nothing against white girls.... but my cracker ass will already light up a dark room ! I need something beside me, to kind of tone it down a little ;)

10. Didn't know you are mixed too =)

11. I have green eyes with golden flecks in them

12. i have a chocolate brown butthole

13. [quote name="GreenEyedGoddess" post="19223148" timestamp="1387911565"]Didn't know you are mixed too =)[/quote]yes ma'am! :)

14. Im YGM homies...Young, gifted AND mixedsent from underneath my balls

15. im blessed with the rarest art form of brown eyes. Thank you based god

16. God determines many things but i doubt He chose your eye color bro.He set up genetics real nice to take care of that type of stuff for Him.sent from underneath my balls

17. Viking blue eyes.

For Odin!

18. eyes are for pussies homie

i see by echolocation like a bat nigga

thug for life

19. Everehbody mixed! :lol:

It could her natural color. My neice has grey eyes.