Exzyro's Second Grow! [Dry buds]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Exzyro, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Same I'm nervous to go either way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. They are each 300w LEDs but I believe total true wattage is around like 254..? Something like that

• Like Like x 1
  3. Also I have 2 300w leds forgot to say that lol

4. Also I have 2 300w leds forgot to say that lol

5. Ahh ok. Have about the same. I have 3 going. Hope thats not going to suffer the yeild.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Gave her a light trim up this morning to get rid of the fan leaves and expose some more of those buds to sunlight [​IMG]

7. [​IMG] plus here's my polyploid bud lookin nice and dense.

8. She's steadying to put on a good bit of Trichomes as of this morning [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. So I've been doing a good bit more trimming this Grow to see how this strain of auto handles it and it's working out perfect the lower buds last Grow were small little popcorn buds but the lower buds seem to be loving getting more sun light. Glad trimming didn't stun the plants growth! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. That looks really good. Question though. When in flower are you half way through the flower while trimming the fan leaves or?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Good to see you are up and growing again :) You did real nicely last time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have been doing very light trims every couple of days as I have been going threw flower I never really started or stoped at a specific time. I've always heard just don't trim to many fan leaves at the same time or it could end badly.

13. Thanks man! Super stoked to see how this plant will finish now that I've added a couple things to make this grow better plus have a bit more knowledge.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1