Exzyro's Second Grow! [Dry buds]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Exzyro, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Thanks for the reply man gonna try to go to 12/12 for a couple days see if that helps. Just confused cause my last auto was the same strain and did just fine showed preflowers at 22 but idk guess this ones messed up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Could be.. Let me know what happens. Mine is on a 12 as well ill post a pic in my journal in a couple days.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. [​IMG][​IMG]

4. So today I'm going to feed some fox farm tiger bloom nutrients and see if that will convince her to flower

5. I’m not sure that will induce flowering, what light schedule do you have on right now? Switching the light schedule briefly could nudge the plant to start producing flowers

First grow journal - 5 weeks into flowering!

6. Seems as if either the nutrients works or she just decided to finally pop just getting pistols today on day 39 [​IMG]

7. Good stuff. What kind of bloom nutes are you using? I am using advanced ph perfect.

8. Fox farm tiger bloom

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's what I'm hoping the turn out of this auto is hopefully I won't be disappointed with nothing since I had issues getting the pre flower

10. She's standing nice and tall this morning [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Worked out great! I was just getting ready to ask if you guys think I would be okay to go back to my normal light schedule? Here's how she's lookin [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. I honestly read about it on google. Some say yes some say no. So i am torn between yes and no.