Exzyro's Second Grow! [Dry buds]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Exzyro, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Looks like the kitten was trying to do some lst for ya. Looks like it'll be fine to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Well today is week 3 for my second Grow and she's looking great I've been low stress training her and her stem is nice and this already for week 3. So here is a comparison of my last Grow which only had 1 300w led to my current Grow which has 2 300w leds
    Last Grow: [​IMG][​IMG]
    Vs. This Grow:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks man really seeing some different results this grow very excited to see what she yields

4. Just another little update pics [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well here's another update pic I've been trying to keep the plant nice and short so I've been lsting a good bit so here we are just about to start week 4 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Also last Grow I was seeing pistils at day 22 this grow im on 26 and still see no pistils? Could the mean I may get a bigger yield this grow or could it be from me adding another 300w light?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks man. Really excited to see the yield of this plant have a good feeling the better nutes and the extra 300w light should bump up the yield!

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's seriously insane lol just another 10 hours from the last pic [​IMG]

9. Well here she is day 30 still hasn't really showed any signs of preflower but she's looking great! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Anyone know why this one could be taking longer to show preflowers?

11. Someone just stole my little outdoor but left the big girl. Sucks it was just a week away from harvest.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. So I've been low stress training a lot compared to last Grow cause I almost ran out of room in the tent. My question is could me lsting so much have messed things up? Cause my last Grow with the same strain had pre flowers on day 22 I'm on day 32 with this grow and still nothing?? [​IMG][​IMG]

13. Ive read alot lately on auto flowers not automatically flowering. I gather from the pages of info out there, you need to trick it same way you would a pheno. Switch to 12/12 and see if it flowers. Some say you can introduce it back to 18/6 20/4 or 24/0 afterwards. I have the same issue. Just switch to 12/12 today after leaving the room dark for a day.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app