Exzryo's First Grow [Curing]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Exzyro, Jun 19, 2017.

1. #1 Exzyro, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    [Hey guys this is my first grow and I'd like to keep you guys updated on everything I'm doing on my Auto Feminized Bubble gum plant. Really I'd just like to make sure I'm doing everything properly and maybe get some tips and help along the way!

So she is now at Day 10 (she came out the dirt on the 9th) and i have been using my 300W Viparspectra LED on her ever since. The Light is approximately 18inches away from the plant (give or take). I have been watering with bottled water (I don't not have a ph tester ) and I only water when I am able to put my finger two knuckle deep in the soil with no moister. The soil mix is some compost soil and some sand. I did have her on a 18/6 light cycle but I think I'm gonna try to put her on a 24/0. Any tips would be awesome and I'll be sure to Post weekly updates of my plant!
    Day 10: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    ***[UPDATE] Week 2: I changed the light cycle from 18/6 to 24/0 and holly crap this thing took off lol here's a current picture I'm still waiting on advice for a nute schedule as of right now I've been feeding every other water but I'm sure that's not the best schedule***[​IMG][​IMG]
    Hopefully not only I but every one else following this post can learn something new! Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Hey Man,

you got a nut schedule or any nutrients for your girl at all? Very Vital

Is that a soilmix, that you then mixed with sand? Didn't quite catch that.

Looks alright, you seem like you've done a little bit of reading before heading into your first grow.

Be sure to keep your temperatures stable around 27 Degrees is optimal and around 18 in the night, should definitely check your ph because if problems do show up it could always be your water if unstable. Plus is super cheap. I would definitely run 24/0 in your situation.

Not much more to say yet I guess.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

3. Yes I added sterile sand to the mix I've heard it helps I'm not to sure and I haven't feed any nutes yet because I've heard not till day 25 I believe? I wanted to go the most organic and easiest (for a first time grow) way about it so I got these. Will they work or could these nutes cause problems? And from my research I haven't found a straight forward answer about the nute schedule if you have any advice on that? [​IMG]

4. You can start feeding nutes 1/4 strength of the recommended amount as soon as the plants first set of true leafs come out. I hope that doesn't sound confusing to you.
    You would have to show us the back of those two bottles for further information about your nutes. But I can recommend going Bio if you have time or checking out fox farms for your first few grows, even comes with a sheet full with nute regimens.
    Just don't touch miracle grow untill you're more experienced. :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

5. [​IMG][​IMG] Hopefully these help determine if there good or not for my plant

6. Any thoughts on these nutrients ?

7. Does anyone have a nute schedule that would go well with the nutrients I am using for my plant?

8. Also I still am not sure if the nutrients are good for my plant

9. Hey guys back again with another update on my plant this is now week 3 this strain is only supposed to get 80cm (based on the site I ordered from) is this normal sized for week 3?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Hey guys back again with another update I'm now on day 22 and she's starting to show her hairs! When should I start feeding bloom nutes? [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Doing way better than my first time growing an auto. It should stretch a bit not that she is starting to preflower. To most people they would be considered small but you are doing great

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks man and yea it's already bushing out a lot more! Lol [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Oh wow yeah you are right on par keep it up

• Like Like x 1
  14. Awesome when should I start feeding bloom nutes ?

15. I believe for autos its 2 weeks after the first signs of preflowers.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Back with another update guys she's now 28 days old! How's she looking!?[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. Just another update picture for you guys! She's looking great![​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Looking real good man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. Is this your first grow ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nice plant. She seems very happy.

• Like Like x 1