Extremly Deep High Thoughts

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mindwanderer3, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Recently when I smoke weed I have had the deepest scariest thoughts ever. I feel like all of my friends straight up hate me. I just keep fuckin up and shit and the whole time I hang out with my friends instead of having fun I just like have thoughts that they hate me and I freak out so much I don't know what to say or how to say it I can't even speak my words right without speaking soft or studdering and now I can't even fucking speak or act normal socially. I don't know what to do I think I just have bad paranoia/ overthinking and am just completely driving myself crazy I don't know how I even think anymore cause I've just honestly ruined my on mind. I just don't know if it's weed causing these thoughts or my friends reall hate me? I haven't had a real laugh in months also

2. youre fine
    its when you start talking to yourself and feeling suicidal is when you should maybe worry, but even, you're probably still fine

3. I do talk to myself cause i just don't know what to do maybe I should just embrace this fucked up side of me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I reply to everything anyone says now with hey or same or I gay little laugh now i have know real personality I feel like

5. the stuff you're doing when you're high, all this unnecessary thinking and shit, stop it. you're supposed to zone the fuck out when you're high, not fucking panic over the non-existent shit you THINK your friends are thinking.

6. That's the thing I don't know how to I need help with that

7. hahah..how old're you. its not like you can just fuckin waltz on in to a shrink and say 'hey i feel weird when im high'. i mean, you CAN, but cmon. 

8. I'm 15 I'm kinda mentally immature still I'm getting better but I'm a panicky guy like if something bad happens I freak out and just lose control idk why I really wish that didn't

9. i've got some bad news for ya son, you gotta be 18 to ride here. im guessing a mod will pay you a visit soon and let you know you're banned or something. good luck, kid, i know this sort of shit because ive been there, and it dont get any easier as you age.

10. lol

But when I was 15 smoking bud daily myself, I used to get the thoughts of fucking my friends or them fucking me. Wasn't turned on by it, but it was just a weird set of thoughts.... I actuallyhad thoughts about fucking anything and everything really.

Goodbye op

11. You're becoming me. Be proud of yourself. People now call me one of the most intelligent people they've ever met. While at the same time being completely confused. Thinking is great thing. Screw your friends. If your even slightly how I am. I enjoy being by myself and exploring my conscious. I think it's totally cool to ditch your friends. It's for a good cause. You have to induce a positive thought process. Drugs amplify the feelings you already feel. If you focus your thoughts. You can produce highly conclusive theory's on various subjects. Whether it's spirituality, Political affairs, the human species and it's evolution, creation, perception. you said you're 15 are you getting the jist of what i'm talking about?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I get what your saying i do want some more positive people around me so are you saying these thoughts are proving that I am really just thinking deeper than everyone

13. If only they stayed anonymus. Oh op you silly person. The people who kind've need the information they want never get it. As the rolling stones once said "You can't always get what you want". Goodbye OP.

14. #14 LuxSpiritus, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    Some people do, If you're lucky you'll find people who are similar. I wish i did, by the time I thought of it, it was already kind've too late. I imagine productive thought is the greatest benefit to mankind. If everyone were to confer and consider things of great importance. The world would be a better place. People don't realize what's going on around them because they're stuck to them. Which is fine, but if you're completely self suffient i think it is entirely necessary to support a cause you believe in. Until then all you can do is think. Think of ways to improve not just yourself. Think big. You'll find your way. They always. Just don't let your emotions overwhelm you. I remember one guy when we were blazed completely out of our minds like droopy sleepiness. All we said to eachother for like 2 hours is "How ya' feelin"

15. I also get paranoid like that when I smoke more then I should. Try smoking a little less and see if that helps :)

16. Kinda normal many of us have been there at one point I was for like a week when I first started smoking just really self concious and paranoid.

I still can't only smoke at parties I can't keep track of all the conversations going on at once so I'm quiet but alchohol fixes that

17. Get ajob, or a hobby, or a hobby and a job get the hell outta your head op..

guod

18. Pretty sure OP isn't with us anymore. But i think if you can't handle yourself in a situation, don't place yourself in it.

19. Let it go and do you. I think the same at times.

Sent from TRIB4L - K4MP . GLOB4LISTIC HABBIE
    Never smoke less. But I see your perspective as well.

Sent from TRIB4L - K4MP . GLOB4LISTIC HABBIE

20. what do you mean never smoke less? If it helps then one should smoke less?