Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extremly bored

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stickyicky1014, Feb 15, 2009.

1. So today is turning out to be just a chill day. Last night was insane, me and some freinds were at my boys house smoking bongs all night, probably smoked a Half ounce of some killer in the bong. But besided that, nobody is around today, ive been calling around but nothing seems to be going down. So im just hanging at the house with 4.5grams of some OG Kush, my bowl, and one swisher, so what im thinking of doing is rolling a personal blunt and walk down the street and have a nice walk while smoking my blunt. Then come back and get some lunch and possibly watch a movie and wait for plans tonight hopefully. Wats everyone else doing this sunday afternoon?