Extremely vivid/odd dreams

Discussion in 'General' started by Americandutchyz, Apr 13, 2012.

1. I had a dream last night, that I was in a school, and that Jwow from jersey shore was standing in front of me and I grabbed her ass :D

Then she said she was calling her boyfriend to beat my ass. Her boyfriend was huge, abnormally muscular. So I was like, fuck that, and I left, than for some reason I turn around walk back into the school, and I'm like.. I'll take my beating, then hes like, no nevermind its all good, I just wanted to see you squirm.. then I wake up..:confused_2:

why the fuck couldn't it have been a wet dream about jwow??????????? :devious:

I had another dream last night that I had to beat out this barney looking character from a certain area, like I kept following him and beating the shit out of him with a golf club, but it was like skinny barney, and he kinda looked like a pedophile lmao :p

fyi- I quit smoking 4 days ago because of a bad reaction I got from weed that is lingering and might be here to stay (thread about it in real life stories).

2. I quit smoking two months ago and last Night I had a very morbid dream.

A good friend of mine is pregnant and she posted pics of the ultrasound on fb. In my dream she came to me and said "I'm not pregnant, the doctors don't know what's inside of me. They said the ultrasound picture of it's face was just scar tissue.

Pretty fucked eh?

3. That skinny Barney one sounds creepy as hell

4. I just had a dream about me trying to film a zombie action movie and the actors (zombies) were playing in their role and they kept biting me :( so I yelled at them and told them to fuck off and then I woke up. :)

hmm... Very weird.

5. I had a dream I was sleeping in the outside of military base/prison yard. My Ex Girlfriend was there, and I had my comforter I sleep with there, but she didn't want to sleep next to me, so her feet were by my head, and my feet were by here head. Anyway, I wanted to turn her on so she would want to sleep next to me, so I gave her a foot massage and like rubbed her legs.

Woke up with a raging boner.

6. #6 Americandutchyz, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    Haha it was when I thought about it after I woke up, but in the dream I just wanted to kill the bastard.. :devious: I eventually did if my memory is correct, and he looked really pitiful but I had no remorse and just stuck the club through his "skull"..

hehehehehehehehe...:D

Wow yeah.. that is lol..

I've noticed these last 2 dreams were extremely vivid. Almost like real life..