Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extremely vivid dreams during t-break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by infamousnugz, Jun 23, 2012.

1. So, I decided that I'd stop smoking about 3 weeks ago now.

The first week was tough. I thought about the herb a lot, then it just didn't bother me as much and I set a goal for August for myself. When the first week ended I began to have very, very vivid dreams. I can remember almost all of them in such great detail. From raising one fist in the air and flying like superman, which felt like flying, if I could experience flying like superman.

To seeing each other of my family members in different scenarios, and disfigured versions of places I've been to, others that I have never been to. The last week ranged from seeing a meteor shower destroy everything and feeling the emotion tied to such an experience if it ever happened, to going downstairs in my house and looking out the window to see an ice rink and a hockey game going on with crazy green lights and people partying, to being in Antarctica breaking down walls of snow.

I've seen dryers, the appliance, in 3s, moving through doors as if trains were running a track inside of a house. Just, everything, and I remember all these dreams just as well still. Every night is something different, but I find whenever the dream is very emotional, or if I sleep long (which I've been doing constantly, can't stop hitting the snooze), I'll wake up and feel the emotion of the dream which will change how my house looks and feels for an hour or two until I snap back. It's like the movie Inception.

It's kind of getting on my nerves now because I feel like I'm living two lives in two different worlds. I even had my own "tent pyramid" in one dream where everything would fall through a hole in the floor then seep from a hole in the ceiling overhead.

Events in the dreams flow differently. I go from one place to another in an instant.

Anyone else can relate? I feel fine in reality, no mental issues or anything, but it's all starting to rub off on me and it's making me half reluctant to sleep sometimes.

2. happens every t break... that and ill wake up ever couple hours in cold sweats from the dreams

3. I haven't gotten any cold sweats, but damn, are they ever real. I smoked every day for about 3 years and was not ready for this.

I'm hoping they go away soon, or that they get more lucid so I can do whatever I want.

4. Yes yes yes. I could completely relate. My dreams get so weird sometimes while on a T-break, I dont know what the fuck to think of it.

Oh well, at least its better than not having a dream I guess. I remember when I used to smoke 3G's + a day I couldn't dream at all or I just won't remember.

5. Weird, I never put two and two together but upon cutting back I have been remembering my dreams more and more. I smoked a lot after graduating it was the most I'd ever smoked - almost every day for about a week or so. For two weeks now I haven't smoked nearly as much and can still tell you about the dream I had last night. Usually, I'll wake up and forget what my dream was about but know that I had drempt.

Interesting...

6. yea that happens to me everytime i take a short tbreak, i love it tho.
    lucid dreams are the best

7. Happens to everyone. I want my dream-free sleep back lol.

8. Well, I'm off to bed now actually. Wonder what it'll be this time lol