Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extremely stupid kid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codee, May 12, 2011.

1. Today a kid was caught in my school smoking a blunt in the janitors closet. The whole school smelt like a skunk exploded. How stupid is this kid?

2. ...and i thought my friend was stupid for smoking a bowl in the highschool bathrooms 3 years ago

3. Smoking ganja inhances your minds capacity of enhancements in hancing the hence

4. Sound advice my friend. But really, that kid is a tard.

5. lol smoking papers and blunts at school is a big no no. should've smoked with a bowl or a one hitter if wanted to smoke that bad lol

6. Omg i would of pissed my pants laughing. My cousin got busted hot boxing in her car during senior year. I was in like 7th grade then... Funny as hell imo

7. dude just wanted to get high, you can't blame him, yeah he could have waited, yeah he could have went somewhere else, but he said fu*k it and got blazed right there, lol.....in the end he made a poor choice which got him screwed over which makes him a Ruuuu-Tard (how they say it in hangover)

8. #8 ZippyLemon, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    Well he's retarded both in that he's taking an illegal drug on to his school premises and that he's actually doing the drug while there.

Want to slaughter your learning capacity? Get stoned!

9. why would u smoke in a closit in the first place? its enclosed. what an idiot. if ur desparete, smoke in a bathroom and blow smoke out the window.

10. LOL. Oh HS days......

11. presence of mind + window tint = me getting high in the school parking lot every single day with no trouble at all

12. [​IMG]

harble de froffen

13. He lit up a blunt in the Janitor's closet?

He's a legend.

14. lol wed rip bowls nn oneys in the bathroom

15. damn, lol he didn't have enough brains to at least try to sneak out side to do it then sneek back in. lmao smokeing inside the school is just restarted.

16. Sounds like he has his priorities in order

17. Did anyone else chuckle at that?

But seriously, when I was in school, there was one particular bathroom that a select group blazed at...I think only one of them graduated, others expelled.

18. Reminds me of a time back in sophomore year when me and a couple girls tried to hotbox a porta-potty. Didn't work, but we all got pretty blazed.

19. You're just mad you didn't think of it first.

20. That's a rofl moment. I hope someone pointed at him and laughed hysterically as he was walked out.