Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extremely Odd Question....

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by zakkm_113, Mar 15, 2010.

1. So recently I have found myself diagnosed with a random case of pink eye, and it really sucks. Got the headaches and itchy eyes and everything and nothing helps, not even the prescription eye drops. Well today I decided fuck it and smoke a joint of this amazing NYC Diesel, AND I FEEL GREAT! Could it be that I have found another use of medical marijuana to alleviate the most ironic disease? Pink eye? or am i just really high? Your opinions please....

2. Dont your eyes get pink when you smoke anyway? I think you might just be high but who knows :p

3. Oh yeah I get red eye when i normally smoke but pink eye is much worse. My eyes are still bloodshot but they dont feel as bad as they did before i smoked. I heard weed was prescribed for like glaucoma cuz it helps with the pressure behind their eyes but IDK if this is the same for pink eye

4. If it makes you feel better...

A margarita or shot of Jack might have the same results. Wash your hands, don't rub your eyes. Sorry, dad mode, can't help myself.

5. If it's helping you, by all means :smoking:

Maybe even mention it to your doctor next time he talks to you about treatment, just for good measure.

6. Pink eye is an infection of the eye and not a chronic condition. Get the drops and get better. It sounds like you are looking for a reason to justify your use - just be honest and smoke if that is what you want to do.

clinton

7. well yeah, definitely keep on your medication, but if the fact your smoking is helping you feel better then go right ahead

8. pink eye is conjunctivitis. Acute allergic conjunctivitis plagues many peoples lives.

9. So treatment is steroids?

Thanks for the correction.

clinton