Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

EXTREMELY HARD QUESTION(hairy or sticky)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skull13795, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Hi guys,this is my first post,I'm 19 and live in south-africa.

Any ways ,back to my question.

I have to much herb to smoke...and was wondering,I have pepper skunk(extremely sticky,but almost no hair,realy good weed) witch I picked up for r250 ( $25 I think for you) and its some dank sh*t,and I picked up the same day another bag of skunk for r150 ( $15 ) wich is not sticky,but has a sh*t load of red/orange hairs.The stickier weed was a bit sronger for me but was close,I could barely tel the diffrence,the only thing is that the sticky weed gave more an uplifting high.

So I was wonder,what would you rather buy? Sticky weed or hairy weed?

P.s : don't answer both,please,yoy only have 1 option.

2. Sticky, bud can be very hairy if its harvested early. But also I would prefer it since it's stronger

3. Tank you both for you're replies,much appreciated,wow: and so quickly! This truely is a good community.

4. more uplifting?

it sounds like the sticky weed might be a sativa strain, or at least a hybrid that is mostly consisting of some sort of sativa strain.

you cant really ever tell strains and thc content unless you know the grower and you have the info that comes with the seeds he used. i mean if he bought his seeds online like most growers do, then its most likely some dank ass strain another large factor is how well the grower treats his plants and his experience.

from my personal experience though sticky weed seems to be more dank, but then again i never have smoked the two side by side.

if you found this usefull throw me some rep :smoke:

5. i would buy sticky hairy weed :D

6. I would go with sticky since I once had a bad experience with a strain that had hella hairs over it and it got me nothing but a headache,

7. Sticky because thc is resinous and sticky and I have never had a bad experience with sticky bud,other than it is too sticky to roll a joint